The premier destination for language students
The South West of England is the perfect location for studying the English language. It is an area steeped in ancient history and harbours some of the most beautiful countryside and breathtaking coastline to be found in the UK. There are wonderful and fascinating destinations to explore all year round – from the magnificent city of Bath and the surfing paradise of Newquay to the ancient towns of Salisbury and Totnes.
A rich variety of entertainment and attractions is on offer for all ages. Maybe you would like to go fossil hunting along the Jurassic coast, scuba dive amongst wrecked ships, sail in clear waters or simply enjoy our rich variety of culture and history? Whichever options you choose, you are sure to have a fantastic time in the South West.
The South West is home to some of the best music venues, pubs, clubs, festivals and restaurants in the world or if you are a supporter of the arts there are plenty of internationally renowned galleries and theatres for you to choose from.
- A huge range of outdoor activities and watersports
- Internationally renowned galleries and theatres including the Tate in St Ives, the Theatre Royal and the Minack
- Some of the best music venues, pubs, clubs, festivals and restaurants
- Ancient historical sites including Tintagel, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Breathtaking coastline and countryside
- World class attractions such as the Eden Project, National Maritime Museum and National Marine Aquarium